Apopka, FL 32703
The entire property is known as the Lake Apopka North Shore.
The Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive is open Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Federal Holidays from 7am till 3pm. The exit gate opens automatically, but we request that vehicles be off the property by 5pm.
Located south of Mount Dora, Fla, the Drive begins at Lust Road and ends on Jones Road in Orange County.
What might you see? There’s no guarantee, but keep in mind it’s a roosting area for over 362 species of birds as well as alligators, bobcats, otters and other wildlife.
See wildlife up close and from the comfort of your car.
- Lake Apopka North Shore Website
- Lake Apopka North Shore Map – includes Wildlife Drive
- Lake Apopka North Shore Wildlife Drive on Facebook
- Lake Apopka Wildlife Drive Audio Tour
- Friends of Lake Apopka Website
I will visit this place every time I have a chance. Just listening to the sounds of all of the bird was incredible. This is the place where I photographed my first and only Bobcat.