52 Scenic Drive
Torrey, UT 84775
Hours: Park is open 24 hours a day.
Capitol Reef National Park is located a few minutes west of Torrey in the center of southern Utah.
- Capitol Reef National Park Website
- Capitol Reef National Park on Facebook
- Capitol Reef National Park Map
- Note the Scenic Drive on the map as you leave the Visitor Center. This 8 mile Scenic Drive offers breathtaking views of the Water-pocket Fold. An entrance fee is charged beyond Fruita campground. Allow about 2 hours for the round-trip drive.
- Enjoy towering cliffs and stunning scenery on the 20 mile round-trip drive suitable for passenger vehicles.
- Capitol Reef Scenic Drives
- Capitol Reef Top Drives – A National Treasure