36750 Main Park Drive
Park Rapids, MN 56470/h3>
GPS Navigation Coordinates:
- Itasca State Park is Minnesota’s oldest state Park
- It is the Headwaters of the Mississippi River
- South entrance to the park is 23 miles north of Park Rapids on U.S. Highway 71. From Bemidji, the east entrance is 30 miles south on U.S. Hwy 71 and 1/10 mile north on State Hwy 200. The north entrance is 21 miles south of Bagley on State Hwy 92/State Hwy 200.
- 10 miles shared bike trail with traffic on the wilderness drive.
- 1.5 miles of wheelchair accessible trails